Mr. Justin Bieber, a two-time Grammy Award recipient, aged 31, shared a sequence of posts via Instagram Stories on Sunday, suggesting emotional distress potentially related to ongoing speculation concerning his marriage to Ms. Hailey Bieber.
The singer published several animated video clips created by third-party content producers, each portraying heightened emotional expression. One such clip featured a character stating: “If you’re giving me the silent treatment, at least inform me of the reason. I suffer from anxiety and persistent overthinking—they are inseparable.
Another clip shared by Mr. Bieber included the statement: “If you give me any room for error, there will be error,” further implying a state of emotional volatility or relational tension.
These posts coincided with public observations concerning Ms. Hailey Bieber, a 28-year-old model and founder of the successful fashion brand Rhode. Media outlets noted that Ms. Bieber was seen both with and without her wedding ring during the first weekend of the summer season, prompting renewed speculation regarding the couple’s marital status.
Despite having appeared alone during several recent public outings, Ms. Bieber was photographed in New York City on Saturday wearing her wedding ring. She was dressed in a striking green satin skirt, styled in a manner consistent with her established public image.
Ongoing tensions between Canadian recording artist Mr. Justin Bieber and his spouse of seven years, Ms. Hailey Bieber, are understood to stem from multiple factors. These reportedly include the couple’s recent transition into parenthood following the birth of their son, Jack; a series of ambiguous and emotionally suggestive social media posts shared by Mr. Bieber; and an alleged dispute that occurred over the Father’s Day holiday.
Additionally, in May 2024, representatives for Mr. Bieber publicly addressed—and categorically denied—speculative claims alleging that he had been a victim of abuse by Mr. Sean “Diddy” Combs during his youth. The statement was issued in response to renewed scrutiny surrounding a social media post by Mr. Combs featuring images from a high-profile 2014 gathering that included Mr. Bieber, Ms. Cassie Ventura, Mr. Kanye West, Ms. Kim Kardashian, Ms. Kendall Jenner, and other celebrities. Said post has since been deleted.
On May 15, 2024, amid the ongoing criminal proceedings involving Mr. Combs, a spokesperson for Mr. Bieber provided the following statement to TMZ: “Although Justin is not among Sean Combs’ victims, there are individuals who were genuinely harmed by him. Shifting focus away from this reality detracts from the justice these victims rightfully deserve.”
Separately, sources close to Mr. Bieber disclosed to TMZ that he faced a period of severe financial instability in or around 2022. This reportedly led to his decision to sell the rights to his music catalogue to Hipgnosis Songs Capital. The sale was said to have caused professional friction between Mr. Bieber and his longtime manager, Mr. Scooter Braun.
According to entertainment journalist Matthew Belloni, writing in his What I’m Hearing newsletter for Puck News, Mr. Bieber is actively pursuing a musical comeback. Belloni reported that Mr. Bieber “needs the money and wants to work,” further noting that the artist “still owes a substantial sum” to the live entertainment company AEG following the cancellation of his tour in March 2023. Additional financial pressures were attributed to what the source termed “other pop star expenses.”
As part of his return to the public eye, Mr. Bieber is expected to debut a revised team of professional representatives, following the dissolution of his management relationship with Mr. Braun within the past two years.
In the summer of 2024, Mr. Scooter Braun publicly announced his retirement from music management, concluding a career during which he represented high-profile recording artists including Mr. Justin Bieber, Ms. Ariana Grande, and Ms. Demi Lovato.
According to reporting in the What I’m Hearing newsletter, Mr. Bieber is presently represented by attorney Mr. Michael Rhodes, a legal professional with a history of representing prominent figures such as Ms. Madonna and members of the Kardashian family.
Mr. Bieber’s reported financial challenges arise approximately two years after he executed a sale of the rights to his music catalogue for a sum of $200 million. The transaction, which took place in 2023, was facilitated by Hipgnosis Songs Capital and, as reported by the Los Angeles Times, was significantly orchestrated by Mr. Rhodes.
Mr. Bieber’s most recent studio album, Justice, was released in 2021 to critical acclaim. The album yielded multiple commercially successful singles, including Peaches, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 200, as well as additional top 10 tracks such as Holy, Anyone, and Ghost.
In February 2023, Mr. Bieber formally announced the cancellation of the remaining dates of his Justice World Tour. The decision followed his public disclosure of a diagnosis of Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a medical condition known to potentially cause facial paralysis and other neurological impairments.#newsafro_















































